Leading brain health experts will cover subjects including:
- Educational tools for everyday living
- Learning opportunities for the over 50s
- The benefits of learning for health and well being
- What’s new in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's
- Dealing with early memory loss and how to improve your memory
Guest speakers Prof Henry Brodaty and Dr Nick Brennan
When: Monday the 4th of May 2015
Venue: Day Centre War Memorial Hospital, 125 Birrell St Waverley
Time: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
For more Information and bookings contact Catriona Beaumont on 93690215 or Catriona.Beaumont@SESIAHS.HEALTH.NSW.GOV.AU
Are you looking for cognitive training games that stimulate your brain?
If so you may like to check out the following sites to find some games you enjoy:
- Wear What Matters Memory Game by the MedicAlert Foundation
-The Cognitive Aging Laboratory
The Aged Case Work Team recommends brain training games to keep your brain sharp!